You will be working for a highly regarded CBD law firm supporting a Director within the Commercial practice group. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Secretary to expand their skill set and industry knowledge in a prominent and stable firm.
Your main duties will include:
- Liaising with high profile clients and professionals
- File & diary management
- Drafting and amending correspondence
- Document management
- Putting together briefs
- Dictaphone typing
- Expenses, timesheet, monthly billing organising cheques
- 3+ years' legal secretarial experience
- Exposure to Litigation highly preferred
- Strong MS office and typing skills
- Confident communication skills both written and oral
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise tasks at hand
Interviews will be taking place shortly - don't delay, send your CV through TODAY!
To apply online, please click on the link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )