Established more than 100 years ago, this firm has an unprecedented reputation within the legal industry. The firm focus on a broad range of practice areas working with top-tier clients. Within stunning offices, the firm are conveniently located in Sydney's CBD.
Joining the Commercial Litigation team, you will report to the Head Partner plus 3 Lawyers. This fast paced and challenging role will be full of variety, seeing no two days the same.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage diaries and emails
- Prepare correspondence and letters
- Liaise with clients
- Maintain files
- Prepare documents including track changes and mark-ups
- Mentor a Junior Legal Secretary
CULTURE + BENEFITS
The firm host a variety of community and social events and promote a work/life balance. Mentoring, training, opportunities for secondment, flexible working arrangements and sporting events are just some of the benefits that the firm have to offer. Employees are rewarded for their efforts and hard work which has resulted in a low turnover and a loyal team environment.
You must have:
- A proven minimum experience of 5+ years within Commercial Litigation
- Demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to work
- Experience with track changes and mark-ups
- A minimum typing speed of 55wpm
If you are looking for a new challenge and a role that will advance your career, don't hesitate - send through your application today! Alternatively for a confidential discussion, call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )