This boutique firm includes senior lawyers with experience in professional practice and senior in-house roles in Australian and MNC's, industrial, corporate and listed companies.
Your position will see you supporting a newly joined Partner and Senior Lawyer within Project Finance Your role will see you:
- Manage diaries, emails and appointments
- Amend extensive contracts, documents and letters
- Open and close files
- Liaise with clients and various stake holders
- Assist in office management/facilities
To be considered for these positions, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Previous experience working within Banking & Finance
- A typing speed of approximately 60 wpm + and be intermediate to advanced in MS Office
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Proven attention to detail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )