With offices throughout Australia, this national law firm has an excellent reputation within the Legal industry and maintains a friendly working environment.
Within this role you will be supporting 3 people at Partner level and a team of industry professionals.
Your days will be busy and varied, seeing you responsible for:
- Managing the Partner's diary and scheduling appointments
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Organising conferences and liaising with clients
- Preparing correspondence, and documents
- Time entry and processing billing
- Dictaphone typing
To be successful you will possess:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within Property
- Advanced skills in MS Word and a high attention to detail
- Professional presentation skills and confidence to communicate with professionals at all levels
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
If you are an Intermediate Legal Secretary and are looking for the next step in your career, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice on 02 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )