With top tier legal professionals, a first class client base and a close knit support team this is an opportunity to expand your legal sector experience in a truly stimulating environment!
Supporting a Partner and team within Employment and Global Disputes, your duties will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Assisting with monthly billing
- Dictation and Dictaphone typing
- Drafting and editing documents
- Arranging travel for the team (domestic and international)
- Preparing briefs to counsel
- Manual and electronic filing
- General administrative duties
- 2+ years Legal Secretarial experience
- Intermediate to advances MS Office skills
- Corporate presentation and confident communication skills
- A fast accurate typing speed
- Strong attention to details
To discuss this opportunity further, please call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.