One of the world's most prestigious law firms, are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Insurance Litigation team.
With more than 3000 employees worldwide, this firm have been going through a period of growth and have received a number of award.
As an Insurance Legal Secretary, you will provide support to one Partner & team. Your days will be varied and will see you:
- Draft/amend documents and correspondence
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Provide assistance with the organisation of client and internal events
- Manage diaries
- Process billing
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have
- Current experience working as a Legal Secretary (Litigation preferred but not essential)
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A minimum typing speed of 65wpm+
If you would like to work for a prestigious law firm and work alongside some of the best in the industry, apply today! Click the appropriate link on this page or call Kim Padmore at people2people on +61403795973.