Located in the heart of the CBD, this national firm is close to public transport and shops. It fosters a friendly and collegiate environment.
Your days will be full of variety and will see you working within Property and Insurance. You will be supporting a Partner, 2 Senior Associate and 1 Associate and be responsible for:
- Dictaphone typing
- Diary management
- Opening and closing files
- Drafting letters and documents
- Processing billing
- Booking travel
- Editing and formatting documents
- File management
To be considered for this exciting new position you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a legal secretarial capacity
- Proven ability to be proactive
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word skills
- A personal focus on accuracy in your work - attention to detail is key
- Demonstrate initiative and forward-thinking
- Tidy and organised approach to work
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- A tenacious and determined attitude, with the ability to confidently tackle tasks head-on.
What's in it for you?
Join a close-knit working environment and maintain a work/life balance. Based in the heart of the CBD, the firm are surrounded by shops, cafes and public transport. Enjoy a down-to-earth working environment and be appreciated and rewarded for your efforts.
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Alice at people2people 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715