You will be working in the Float team, providing support to all practice areas. This will start as a 12-month contract but will be extended into a permanent role if you perform well.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Process billing and expenses
- Drafting, editing and amending legal documents and contracts
- Organise travel, conferences and functions
- Occasional relief reception duties
- Liaise with clients
- Open matters and manage files
- General admin
- Ad hoc secretarial duties
To be successful for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience working as a Secretary/PA in Legal or a banking environment
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm +
- Flexibility to work on tasks outside of your position description
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
What's in it for you?
Working for this leading, international firm you will have the opportunity to take advantage of:
- Regular training and development sessions
- Weekly drinks and massages
- Casual dress Fridays
- Team and firm wide social events
- Sporting teams including netball, basketball and touch football
- Health discounts + more!
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Shaun Hunter at people2people 8270 9778