With offices throughout Australia, this leading Commercial law firm possess an excellent reputation within the Legal industry and have an excellent working environment.
This is a temporary position in the Corporate & Commercial team, supporting 2 Partners and Senior Associate. This will commence ASAP on an ongoing basis
Your days will be busy and varied, seeing you responsible for:
- Managing the Partner's diary and scheduling appointments
- Email management
- Document formatting
- Track changes
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Opening and closing files
- Ad hoc administration duties
To successful you will possess:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Corporate/Commercial Law
- Advanced skills in MS Word and a high attention to detail
- Professional presentation skills and confidence to communicate with professionals at all levels
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary and are looking for the next step in your career, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778.