This firm pride themselves on providing a professional environment for their staff and have a culture that promotes the growth and development of their valued employees.
Supporting a Principal your day to day duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Email management
- Diary management
- Opening and closing files
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Client liaison and meetings
- Travel bookings
- Ad hoc duties
To be successful for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 8 + years experience in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Professionally presented with a confident and professional communication style
- A pro active and enthusiastic approach to work
- High levels of attention to detail
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Alice at people2people 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )