Do you want to work alongside industry leaders who pride on their continued success, stability and quality service? With top tier legal professionals, a first class client base and a close knit team environment, this is a great opportunity to expand your legal secretarial experience in a truly stimulating environment. This firm are now looking for a bright and enthusiastic Secretary to support their personal injury team.
Supporting a Partner, a Lawyer and up to 3 other professional, your duties will include:
- Email and diary management
- Liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Preparing and amending large legal documents
- Track changes and mark ups
- Dictaphone typing
- General filing, photocopying and scanning of documents
- Collating briefs and annexures
- Attending to billing and timesheet entries
- All other secretarial duties as required
To be considered for this involved role you must have proven legal secretarial experience (2+ years as a guide) ideally within Insurance, intermediate MS Word skills and a fast and accurate typing speed of 60 wpm +. You will be confident to liaise with professionals at all levels, proactive, have a keen eye for detail and most importantly, be a team player.
If you are looking for exposure to matters and want to make things happen, do not miss out on this rare opportunity to support a highly regarded partner in a global firm, APPLY NOW!
Apply online NOW through the appropriate link or contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )