With over 1800 legal professionals and 3000 staff in 45 offices on six continents, this global leading law firm is seeking a talented legal secretary to join their Melbourne office for a one month temp assignment.
This opportunity is for a Legal Secretary to join their busy litigation practice group.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients at all levels
- Extensive diary and email management
- Preparing briefs for Counsel
- File and document management
- Expenses, timesheets and monthly billing
- Production of reports, presentations and correspondence
- Track changes and mark up of legal documents
- All other Secretarial duties as required
To be guaranteed an interview with this great employer, you must:
- Have proven experience in litigation
- Have Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have confidence in dealing with people at all levels and the ability to maintain strong working relationships
- Be professionally presented
- Be highly motivated and organised with a can-do attitude
If you are looking for a new challenge and a role that will advance your career, don't hesitate - send through your application today! Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, call Mary Savova today on 9098 7427.