This is a full-time temporary role, with hours being from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Your role within the firm will be to support the Principal within Litigation.
Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Amending legal documents
- Drafting of court documents
- Arranging client meetings
- All other overflow administrative duties as required
To be successful in securing an interview for this position you must have:
- 3-4 years experience as a Legal Secretary within Litigation
- High attention to detail
- Professional presentation
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR call Elana Loucopoulos for a confidential discussion on 02 8270 9795.