With more than 300 employees in brand new offices in the Sydney CBD, this global top tier firm has many benefits to suit all employees
Working within the Corporate team, this will start as a 12 month contract but you will be offered a permanent job if you work is up to the firms standards.
Your role will have you:
- Screening and organising correspondence
- Drafting and amending legal documents
- Monthly Billing
- Responding to client requests
- Diary and travel arrangements
- Prepare reports for clients
- File documents
- Update and maintain the firm's database
- Reviewing correspondence and documents
To be successful for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' Legal administration experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 55wpm +
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
- Great attention to detail
- Positive and proactive attitude to work
What's in it for you?
- Weekly drinks and massages
- Monthly training and development sessions
- Travel insurance for you and family
- Social events
- Sporting teams including netball, basketball and touch football
- Health discounts + more!
- Employment Assistance Program
- Casual dress Fridays
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Shaun Hunter at people2people 8270 9778.