Located in Perth CBD on the terrace, this leading, international law firm foster a close-knit, supportive environment.
The hold a number of annual social events and look after their employees.
As an experience Legal Secretary, you will provide 1:1 support to a busy Partner who specialise in Litigation.
No two days will be the same and requires ability to multitask. A regular day might see you:
- Manage the Partner's diary
- Organise client and internal events
- Draft/amend documents and correspondence
- Book travel
- Assist with monthly billing
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have
- Current experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Experience working in Litigation
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
What's in it for you?
Work in stunning, modern offices with spectacular views and take advantage of:
- $750 per year towards any physical activities (gym, yoga, pilates, horse riding etc)
- Free annual health checks
- Options to purchase additional annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Regular social events
If you would like to work for a prestigious law firm and work alongside some of the best in the industry, apply today!
Click the appropriate link on this page or call Kim Padmore at people2people on +61403795973.