people2people currently have a wide range of vacancies available for experienced Legal Secretaries in all practice areas.
We currently have positions working in Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation, Property, Wills & Estates, Dispute Resolution, Employment Law, Immigration, IP and Planning and Environment.
At presents our clients are primarily national and international law firms, but we are also recruiting for some reputable boutique practices.
What we can offer you:
As well as offering you a number of Legal Secretary opportunities with our clients, we can offer you:
- An insight into each firm
- Interview tips
- Salary advice
- An expert formatted resume
- A skills assessment
To be considered you must have:
- Recent Legal Secretary experience (any practice area considered)
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word Skills
- A minimum typing speed of 50wpm
- Ideally you will also have experience with billing, dictaphone typing and using a case management system
If you are a Legal Secretary looking to explore your options, apply today for a confidential discussion by clicking the link on this page!