This corporate and highly successful firm is renowned for delivering a professional and high-quality service to their clients. Working in the CBD they are looking for a Legal Receptionist to start this week on a temp to perm basis.
Working Monday and Friday, this role will see you working on a busy corporate reception. As the face of the company, your responsibilities will see you:
- Manage a busy switchboard
- Meet & greet clients
- Coordinate and maintain meeting rooms and boardrooms
- Provide catering assistance when needed
- Assist with administrative duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience working as a Receptionist, working preferably within legal services, however, a professional services background will be considered
- Immaculate presentation skills are professional telephone manner
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise effectively
- Flexibility to work extended hours and overtime
- Confidence to liaise with clients and professionals at all levels
To be considered for this position you must be available to interview this week and start on Friday. This is a temp to perm opportunity.
Please use the relevant link on this page to apply, alternatively, you can call Mary Savova on 9098 7427.