This respected global law firm have an extensive network across Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East.
Based within stunning offices, they are situated within the heart of the CBD close to public transport and shops.
Supporting two Special Counsel and two Senior Associates with the Corporate team and will have you responsible for:
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Diary and management
- Coordinating appointments and assisting with set up of external events
- Liaising with clients
- General administrative duties
- Process end of month billing
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years working as a Legal Secretary
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- A minimum typing speed of 60 wpm and Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communication
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.