This prominent firm is based in a newly refurbished, outstanding and central CBD offices.
This role is an exciting and rare opportunity for a legal secretary to step up into a PA role. Working for a busy Senior Partner within Commercial Litigation you will be highly involved in legal matters as well as supporting in a PA capacity for personal and confidential tasks.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling appointments and extensive diary management
- Co-ordinating all Partner meetings both business and personal
- Co-ordinating itinerary for all business and personal travel
- Extensive liaison with clients
- Organising events both business and personal
- Other PA projects as required
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven legal secretarial experience (Litigation Preferred)
- High level of organisation and ability to multitask
- High motivation and the ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate confident communications skills both written and oral
- Outstanding client service
- Possess a high level of confidentiality
To discuss this role in more detail, please call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )