This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Legal Counsel has become available to join their busy Legal and Compliance team on this long term contract.
As a Legal Counsel you will play an integral role in providing legal advice and support to the business. You will be exposed to a broad and varied range of commercial work.
Reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide advice to the business on a broad range of legal matters including; general corporate, commercial advise, employment law, insolvency and securities law, competition and consumer laws, intellectual property, privacy and general litigation matters
- Liaise with the company's external legal consultant/s and law firms
- Assist with the day to day operation of the business' compliance program
- Perform general legal research tasks are required
- Adhere to company policies and procedures in the completion of required duties
- All other additional duties and responsibilities directed by management
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- 7 - 8 years PQE
- Experienced in a similar Legal Counsel, In-House Lawyer or Solicitor position
- Previous experience in a reputable law firm or similar in house environment
- Knowledge of the Completion and Consumer Act 2010 is essential
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
- Self-motivated and have a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ready to make the move of a lifetime? Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741