A global CBD law firm is in need of a Corporate Receptionist to join their busy and friendly team of legal professionals. This reputable and growing law firm pride on delivering a high quality service and offering great benefits to their employees. This is an extraordinary opportunity to expand your skills set and industry knowledge in a prominent and stable firm.
Working for this highly reputable CBD law firm alongside the Senior Receptionist, your main duties will include:
- Managing the switchboard
- Maintaining meeting rooms and board room
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Making tea and coffee
- Arranging couriers
- Ordering stationery
- General administrative duties
To be successful for this great role you will have:
- Proven corporate reception experience, ideally from a law firm, however, any corporate reception experience will be consider
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Confident, personable and approachable
- Corporate presentation and excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload
If you are a career receptionist looking for a great role where you can step up and expand your skill set in a highly renowned law firm, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Send through your details today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )