An exciting opportunity has become available for a legal assistant / paralegal to join the Dispute Resolution team of a boutique firm that specialises in property. If you are a legal assistant looking to take on paralegal duties this is an excellent chance to take that next step in your career.
Reporting to a Partner and lawyers, this role includes providing secretarial and paralegal duties. The key functions of the role include:
- Preparation of dictated letters, briefs, invoices etc
- Management of diaries and emails
- Management of timesheets and the billing process
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- File management, including opening and closing files
- Filing of Court documents
- Property Searches
- Preparing lists of documents for discovery
Located in the heart of the CBD, this award-winning firm prides itself on delivering the best service possible to clients. Be part of a supportive firm that encourages career development and growth.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430