This is your chance to join a well recognised national law firm in their newly renovated Melbourne CBD office. Each day will be busy and varied in a supportive working environment.
Supporting the Personal Injury team (plaintiff), your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Email management
- Diary management
- Liaising with high profile clients and professionals
- Drafting correspondence, documents and briefs
- Dictaphone typing
- Managing incoming calls
To be considered for an interview candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years' working as a Legal Secretary
- Previous Personal Injury experience
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise tasks at hand
- Strong MS office and typing skills
- Be highly motivated and able to act on your own initiative
- Demonstrate confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thrive within a busy team of professionals
What's in it for you?
Are you looking to be valued and rewarded day to day? You will certainly find it at this firm! They pride themselves on their positive working environment for all staff. You will be offered exceptional benefits, including a free gym membership, ongoing training and development, mentoring programs, health and well being seminars and more. This firm has a positive, friendly and welcoming working environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430