This national law firm in the CBD is a leader within the IP field and they offer comprehensive services across a broad range of industries. The firm is actively involved in activities within the community, such as, charity events and running programs for school aged children. It also offers many benefits to its employees, such as, corporate massages, pilates classes and health insurance discounts.
They are looking for a legal secretary who is seeking to take the next step in their career.
Supporting a friendly Partner and the team, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing precedent based correspondence
- File maintenance
- Diary and database management
- Answering calls and client liaison
- General administrative duties
- Monthly billing
To be successful for an interview with this highly regarded law firm, you must have:
- Previous legal secretarial experience ideally within IP
- Intermediate MS Word and a fast and accurate typing speed
- The ability to take initiative and think outside the box
- Enthusiasm and pride in your work
- Confidence in dealing with people at all level and maintain strong working relationships
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )