This well-established, upper-mid tier, national law firm have 200 employees in their Sydney office and have a well renowned reputation.
Located in the heart of the CBD, the firm are steadily growing and foster a close-knit team environment.
This newly created role will see you working within Insurance Litigation and supporting a Team of legal professionals.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Preparing documents and letters
- Drafting general correspondence
- Scheduling appointments and managing diaries and emails
- Managing files and documents
- Liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
- Assisting with billing and invoicing
- All other secretarial duties as required
To be successful for this excellent opportunity, you must possess:
- A proven minimum experience of 2 years within Litigation, Insurance
- Strong technical skills - be Intermediate to Advanced MS Office + a minimum typing speed of 65wpm
- The ability to prioritise effectively and thrive under pressure
- Confident communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively or autonomously
If you are looking for a new challenge and a role that will advance your career, don't hesitate - send through your application today! Alternatively for a confidential discussion, call Nicola Sparkes today on 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )