Are you a Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary with experience in Insurance Litigation? We Need you!
Insurance Litigation is a very busy area of law and there is a shortage of candidates on both the Plaintiff and Defendant side. If you have experience and are looking to work in this area, please contact me.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Client liaison
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing and amending legal documents
- Diary management
- Coordinating travel arrangements
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Great attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft skills
- Typing speed of 60wpm+
- Positive attitude
- Share the firms ambition to grow
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778.