Established more than 50 years ago, this leading, mid-tier firm are well renowned for being leaders in their field and are dedicated to providing superior service to their clients. Over recent years, the firm has grown almost three times in size.
This firm is now seeking a Legal Secretary to join their fast-paced CTP Insurance team. This role will provide you with a new challenge, where you can build on your previous experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting subpoenas, correspondence and other documents
- Diary management and updating schedules
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and doctors
- Assisting with briefs
- Training and mentoring of a Junior Secretary
- Monthly billings
- Dictaphone typing of legal documents and correspondence
- Arranging medical appointments and interpreters
- Drafting correspondence
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Proven Legal Secretarial experience within insurance law
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- A motivated, resilient and personable attitude
If you are looking for the chance to work for a reputable, national firm apply now without delay!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha Eydt on 07 3118 0125.