With offices nationally, this firm is well-established and highly regarded in the industry. This firm foster a friendly, close knit team environment with excellent systems and benefits for their staff.
This is a exciting and unique opportunity for a Legal Secretary who has fluent written and verbal German language skills.
Supporting a Partner and team within Commercial Litigation will include:
- File and diary management
- Preparing documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Assisting with and processing of billing
- All other secretarial / PA duties as required
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Fluent written and verbal German language skills
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary preferably within litigation
- Advanced MS Word skills, with a fast and accurate typing speed
- The ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- High attention to detail and confidence to liaise with high profile professionals
If this position is of interest to you, please connect with Anthony Demarco at people2people today! Call 02 8270 9715 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715