This global law firm are industry leaders and recognised to be one of the largest international legal practises in Australia. They are experiencing continual growth and pride themselves on providing a healthy work life balance.
Due to growth, the firm are in need of an experienced Legal Secretary to join then on a full time, permanent basis. Assisting a Partner and a team within Dispute Resolution, your duties will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Dictaphone typing
- Monthly billing
- Editing and amending legal documents
- Diary and Email management
- General administrative duties
To be considered for this great opportunity, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary
- Great attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- Professional presentation
- A fast, accurate typing speed
To apply click the appropriate link, or for more information call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.