Globally renowned and prestigious firm, located in stunning Sydney CBD offices. The firm offers genuine opportunity for career progression, social functions, ongoing training, team events, study support, health and lifestyle seminars, sports team and daily refreshments.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to take on a full time permanent position as a legal secretary within their Corporate team.
Supporting a team of Senior Legal Secretaries, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Editing and amending documents
- Assisting with monthly billing
- Liaising with clients and Partners
- Opening and closing files
- Dictaphone typing
This role will be challenging and engaging, and in order to be successful in the role, candidates must demonstrate:
- 6+ months legal secretarial experience
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional organisational skills and prioritisation
- A strong work ethic
- A confident and driven personality
- Professional communication skills
- Exceptional personal presentation
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )