This is a leading international law firm that are highly regarded within the legal industry. This firm offers many great benefits, including study assistance, discounts for travel, gym, movie and theatre tickets. The firm is located in stunning CBD offices which complement their convenient location. This is a chance to challenge yourself, working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The role is a secretarial position that offers a rare opportunity to integrate yourself within a team of legal assistants. This role will allow you to gain experience, knowledge and connections as part of a highly regarded global law firm.
In this role you will develop your legal secretarial skills by supporting the lawyers and Partners in the group.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing files
- General administrative duties
- Word processing, document preparation and drafting correspondence
This position is ideal for someone with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Someone who is willing to undertake ad hoc duties and proactive with their work will thrive.
In addition to these traits, you must be able to:
- Demonstrate excellent organisation skills
- Communicate confidently and efficiently, across all levels
- Be immaculately presented
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Adhere to deadlines and manage time
Rewards & Benefits
As well as working within a close-knit team with low staff turnover, you will have the opportunity to take part in:
- Regular team events including lunches, dinner and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Subsidised gym membership and movie tickets
- Team sports and many more!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430