This progressive law firm, with offices Australia-wide fosters innovation, creativity and professional development for all staff. Their professional, supportive and friendly culture and excellent staff retention makes them an attractive CBD based employer. In this Legal Secretary position, reporting to the supervising Partner and lawyers in the Banking and Finance team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and editing documents and correspondence,
- Liaising with clients and key stakeholders,
- Assisting with telephone and email enquiries,
- Data entry and report production,
- Billing matters monthly,
- Providing PA support including diary management,
- Ad hoc administration and projects.
To be guaranteed an interview with this reputable organisation, you must possess:
- Excellent administration and organisational skills,
- Intermediate Ms Office and advanced computer skills,
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail,
- Previous experience as a legal secretary within a law firm.
You will be rewarded with:
- Opportunity for career development,
- Convenient CBD location and excellent work / life balance,
- A vibrant, growing culture, within a friendly and team-oriented work environment.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430