This well established, boutique law firm are going through an exciting growth phase. To aide them in the process, they are seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to provide Secretarial support.
This newly created position for a Legal Assistant will see you providing support to a team of busy fee earners who specialise in Insurance Litigation.
Your role will be busy and varied and will have you:
- Managing diary appointments & scheduling meetings
- Draft/amend Insurance Litigation documents
- Type up correspondence and dictations
- Liaise with clients
- Process billing
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have
- Current experience working as a Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Experience working in Litigation (preferably Insurance Litigation)
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A minimum typing speed of 65wpm
What's in it for you?
You will work for a firm that prides themselves on creating a positive working environment for their employees. Work for an industry leading law firm and learn from some of Perth's most highly regarded fee earners.
If you would like to work for a prestigious law firm and work alongside some of the best in the industry, apply today!
Click the appropriate link on this page or call Kim Padmore at people2people on 08 6160 6201.