One of the world's most prestigious law firms, are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Perth CBD office.
The firm offer a collaborative and buzzy environment where Secretaries work closely with each other and help each other out.
As a Litigation Legal Secretary, you will provide support to a Partner who runs one of the busiest practices for the firm Australia wide.
Working in a fast-paced position with variety, your days will see you:
- Manage the Partner's diary
- Draft/amend documents and correspondence
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Provide assistance with the organisation of client and internal events
- Process billing
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have
- Current experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Experience working in Litigation
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A minimum typing speed of 55wpm
What's in it for you?
Work in stunning, modern offices with spectacular views and take advantage of:
- $750 per year towards any physical activities (gym, yoga, pilates, horse riding etc)
- Free annual health checks
- Options to purchase additional annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Regular social events
If you would like to work for a prestigious law firm and work alongside some of the best in the industry, apply today!
Click the appropriate link on this page or call Kim Padmore at people2people on +61403795973.