With more than 300 employees, this highly regarded, mid-sized firm have offices throughout Australia. Priding themselves on having a having an enviable client base and a great culture, the firm has enjoyed continued growth and offers a friendly and supportive environment. The firm is looking for a Legal Assistant to come on board as a temp in January to help cover while permanent staff are on leave.
Supporting a busy Partner and team who deal with Insolvency, Dispute Resolution and Litigation matters, your main responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of correspondence and legal documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Diary and email management
- Client liaison
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven experience as a Legal Assistant (within Litigation preferred)
- A high attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- The proven ability to show initiative and be forward thinking
This is a temp Legal Assistant role so you will need to be available for an immediate start
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.