This firm is an award-winning national law firm, renowned for offering genuine opportunities to their employees, and maintaining a sociable, supportive and friendly environment. They have fantastic CBD location and a genuinely inclusive, encouraging and balanced working environment.
As a Legal Assistant, you will have the opportunity to step straight into a professional and corporate environment, supporting the firm across different areas of law. The role is a temp to perm opportunity and is ideally looking for a candidate who is looking for a long-term career in the legal support space.
In this role, duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining and booking meeting rooms and boardrooms
- Taking documents to court
- Answering phone calls
- Preparing and collating court documents
- Diary management
- General administrative duties (Scanning, photocopying, filing, binding, etc.)
This role is ideal for an organised, friendly, responsible and proactive individual, ideally with some experience as a Legal Assistant
In addition to this, they must be able to demonstrate:
- A confident, personable and approachable personality
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, call Mary Savova at people2people 03 9098 7427.