This law firm is ranked as one of the top 10 in Australia and employs more than 60 people throughout its Perth branch. The office is located in the heart of the CBD and offers stunning modern offices to work in. This firm offers a professional, yet open and inclusive culture and pride themselves on their positive operational atmosphere in the office. They are well renowned in the legal industry and you will enjoy a comprehensive induction upon starting, ongoing training and opportunities for career development.
Here at people2people we have been lucky enough to recruit a number of support staff for this firm, of which have displayed a smooth transition into each role whilst stating a profound satisfaction with the work environment.
As a legal assistant you will be supporting and working amongst a Partner, Special Counsel and two Associates in the Insurance Litigation team.
A regular day may look like (but is not limited to):
· Interacting with clients
· Processing billing
· Preparing, formatting and amending documents and correspondence
· Managing diaries and booking travel
· Dictaphone typing
· General administrative duties
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful you must be a reliable and hardworking individual who:
· Has experience working as a Legal Assistant in a Litigation team
· Has strong communication and organisational skills, with a proven ability to manage conflicting priorities
· Can work autonomously and effectively tackle tasks head on
· Has experience providing support to multiple fee earners at a time
· Has billing experience and intermediate to advanced MS Word skills
What’s in it for you?
Working alongside a friendly, supportive team this firm offers many benefits including the opportunity to:
· Take part in morning teas, Friday night drinks and regular social events
· Join a close-knit company with the opportunity to learn and grow in a social team
· Receive ongoing training and support through a unique career planning program with the potential for long-term career progression
· Attractive salary and remuneration packages
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity, then please apply online by clicking the link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Blomley at people2people on 08 6160 6206.