Located in the heart of the CBD, this specialist firm are well structured and foster a supportive culture. The firm provides their employees with the tools and resources to service their clients at the highest standard.
Your role within the firm will be to work alongside a team of fee earners within the firms Corporate/Commercial Litigation team. The role is an ongoing temp assignment and your duties could include:
- Manage diaries and appointments
- High volume of Dictaphone typing
- Processing monthly billing
- File correspondence and documents
- Prepare and edit documents
To succeed in this role you must have demonstrated:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 55wpm +
- Ability to work in a team environment
Click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Mary Savova at people2people on 9098 7427.