Supporting a partner and a team of lawyers you will work in a supportive and high performing team. This practice group specialise in banking and financing of projects across the energy and infrastructure sectors. The team boasts international clients across Australia, Asia and Europe. As a Legal Assistant you will provide a range of PA and admin support including monthly billing, diary, email and file management, document amendments, coordinating meetings and arranging travel.
To be successful
You will be proactive, have strong communication skills and will thrive in a busy, deadline driven environment. In addition your resume will display the following skills and experiences:
- Experience as a legal assistant, secretary or PA
- Strong word processing skills with a typing speed of 50+ WPM
- Client service focus
- Strong communication skills and ability to build positive and respectful working relationships
- Exposure to Elite 3e or other practice management system will be highly regarded
- A high attention to detail
- A flexible and collaborative approach with stakeholders
This is an established global firm that have an excellent reputation for being approachable and commercially minded. They offer an array of benefits and an opportunity to develop in a long term career. Located in the heart of the CBD this firm will look great on your CV!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )