This well-established law firm are situated within the heart of Sydney's CBD and have a reputation for success. With more than 60 employees, the firm are actively involved within the community and foster a work/life balance, working 9am - 5pm.
Working in the Property and Leasing team, your role will be busy and full of variety. Your daily task will include:
- Assisting Solicitors with the administration of leasing agreements
- Client liaison via email, phone and mail
- Drafting correspondence
- Keeping track of files
- General administration duties as required
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years administration experience, ideally within Property
- Advanced Microsoft Word and formatting skills
- Proven experience working within a fast paced environment
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- A high attention to detail and effective prioritisation skills
If you are looking for a secure role with an industry leader, look no further! This firm will offer you a work/life balance working within a busy working environment.
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, call Claire Booth 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )