Are you looking for the next step in your career?
An exciting opportunity exists for a law clerk to join a banking and finance team. To be successful you will have extensive experience with banking and finance documents, be able to work autonomously, have outstanding communication skills and attention to detail.
The functions of this role include:
- Preparation of documentation and correspondence
- Conducting and reading company searches
- Billing and time recording
- Summarising bank documentation i.e. leases and trustee contracts
- General administration as and when required
Located in the heart of the CBD, this global commercial law firm prides itself on it's supportive and collaborative working environment and providing excellent service to clients. You can expect to enjoy health & well being initiatives and regular social events.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430