This leading organisation and well-known brand is constantly inspiring the world with new and innovative products every day, taking the lead in technology. With luxury offices in western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, they offer a 1st class working environment, with exceptional training, mentorship and unlimited growth potential!
As they continue to grow and achieve a larger share in the global market, an opportunity has become available for an experienced bilingual Management Accountant to join the team.
Commencing immediately on this long term assignment, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyse and report on financial performance
- Prepare annual budgets, forecasts and target planning
- Manage and forecast ageing inventory
- Supervise team members on monthly reporting and expense data management
- Various reporting and project support duties
- Other duties as required
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Bilingual in English and Korean
- CPA or CA qualified
- A high achiever with Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Experience with SAP or Oracle preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on +612 8270 9763