After recently winning #1 as Australia's Best Employer, Stryker is currently looking for a Kitroom Officer to join their business.
Stryker is a large globally recognised provider of medical technology and prides themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. They have a high-performance culture and look to employ dedicated and hard-working individuals who can reach their potential with the business. In return, you will enjoy an excellent work environment and supportive culture, with opportunities to develop within the global group.
We have an exciting opportunity in the supply chain and kit room area, the successful candidate will be working closely within the operations team to ensure deadlines and KPI's are met. Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Taking delivery of medical equipment and supplies;
- Picking and packing orders;
- Data management;
- Communicating with various internal stakeholders to improve efficiency.
You will possess:
- Proven success working within a team environment whether this may be sport, work or other,
- A strong eye for detail and attention to detail;
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously,
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be rewarded with:
- Opportunity for career progression;
- Supportive and friendly team;
- Fantastic culture with excellent benefits.
Be a part of a fantastic culture who celebrate success! Apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434