This Company is a globally recognised provider of specialised medical products. They are looking for highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations. An opportunity has arisen to join their operations and warehouse team within their highly important Kit Room assembling medical kits.
Reporting to the Kit Room Manager, your key responsibilities will include accurately picking, packing and dispatching medical loan kits, assembling kits according to priority and stock availability, keeping accurate records in the system and liaising with the customer service team and external clients. This is a highly productive and efficient team that looks for top individuals who always go above and beyond and are not afraid to stick up their hand when they see a way to improve processes.
This is a company that provides excellent training, team building events, cross-skilling and internal promotions. You will get a solid foundation in the company's core business and will offer opportunities to develop a broad skill set that will help you discover and pursue your true career path.
- $50000 + super + bonus
- Lifestyle & Financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who wants to get ahead. You are happy to be in a practical role where you are on your feet with a focus on working fast, accurately and effectively. Key qualities:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to engage and influence others
- Be passionate and enthusiastic - we want career driven and motivated individuals!
- Computer literate with an aptitude for technology and devices
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential!
In return, this is an organisation that truly invests in their staff and are constantly promoting within, so if you are looking to build a career and are happy to put in your time, you will see the results as your career flourishes! A fantastic culture with excellent benefits, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and watch your career grow!
Please include a brief cover letter with your application describing what you are looking for in a new opportunity and your top 3 strengths you can bring to the team.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on +612 8270 9763