Due to sustained growth across the practice, this leading boutique law firm are looking for a junior receptionist to join the team. You will be reporting to the Managing Partner's PA and you will work within an inclusive workplace that value all employees equally.
As the face of the firm, your key responsibilities will have you:
- Answering the reception switchboard
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Data entry
- Ordering stationary
- Booking meeting rooms
- Arranging catering for the firm
- Arranging couriers
- Collecting daily post
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Previous customer service experience
- Professional presentation and strong communication skills
- A can do attitude
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- IT Savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word
What's in it for you?
Excellent opportunity to join a growing firm! A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate. You will be part of a workplace where employees feel supported and reminded that their work makes an important contribution to the firm.
To apply, please contact Gaby Wood on 8270 9715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org