With offices throughout Australia, this national, mid-tier law firm are well renowned within the Legal industry. Located in stunning CBD offices, the firm have more than 300 employees in their Sydney office and maintain a social and inclusive team environment, with fantastic and enticing employee benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident Junior Legal Secretary to join the Workplace Relations & Safety team within this eminent national law firm. The role will involve working within a strong team who are young, enthusiastic and individually competent. This team in particular embodies a social and collegiate attitude and will provide teamwork and guidance to you as the successful candidate.
This role will be busy and include numerous duties, such as:
- Preparing letters and documents
- Liaising with clients
- Processing billing
- Preparing client reports
- Managing diaries and appointments
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Organising files
This role is perfect for an enthusiastic and confident individual who enjoys working under pressure in a fast-paced and social environment. The ability to uphold the prestigious standards of the firm while maintaining a positive and professional attitude is essential in this position.
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 12 months experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Litigation experience preferred but not essential
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Proven ability to manage conflicting deadlines and juggle multiple tasks
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Professional and corporate personal presentation
- Highly tuned attention to detail
- Motivation to work autonomously and take initiative
- An ability to interact and work well in a team environment
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or call Alice @ people2people 8270 9770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org