An exciting opportunity now exists to join a leading, national Law firm based in the CBD. With offices nationally and close to 350 in their Sydney office, this firm is well-established and highly regarded in the industry. This firm foster a dynamic and supporting team culture, providing mentoring and support to their employees. They offer an impressive working environment with many benefits for their staff.
Your role will be assisting with the over flow of administration work within the exciting area of Planning, Environment and Government!
Your role will be fast paced and will see you:
- Open and close files
- Manage files
- Prepare documents and correspondence
- Formatting and amending documents
- Client management
- Assisting with end of month billing
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary or Legal Administrator capacity
- Advanced MS Word skills, including experience with amending and formatting
- High attention to detail and confidence to liaise with high profile professionals
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Join your colleagues for yoga, team lunches, monthly drinks and regular social events. Stunning, modern offices with all the perks and resources of a large law firm!
If you thrive within a fast paced environment and are looking to join a national law firm, don't hesitate - send your application through today! Click on the appropriate link or alternatively for a confidential conversation call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715