With offices throughout Australia and more than 300 employees in their Sydney office, this growing, mid-tier law firm focus on a broad range of practice areas. The firm are award winning and are well renowned within the Legal industry for their inclusive and social workplace environment.
Supporting a dynamic and hard-working Insurance practice group, focusing on Medical Negligence, this role is hgh-volume and will provide ongoing mentoring and training to ensure an opportunity for growth.
Duties & responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing diaries and emails
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Processing end of month billing
- Drafting documents and letters
- Managing files
- Preparing and editing documents
- Liaising with clients
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- A minimum of 6 months working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Insurance or Litigation
- A minimum typing speed of 65 wpm and be intermediate to advanced in MS Office
- A friendly and motivated attitude and be driven to succeed
- Corporate presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail, and good prioritisation skills
- The ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- A willingness to learn and take on developmental feedback
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
With a friendly and inclusive team environment, the firm host a variety of social events including monthly staff drinks, birthday parties, team lunches and sporting events.
You will have a comprehensive training and induction programme, providing the ongoing opportunity for career progression
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jess Langham on 8270 9715 or email email@example.com