With more than 120 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular offices.
Enjoy a team environment and take part in:
- Weekly drinks
- Extravagant social events
- Subsidised gym membership
- Christmas lunch
- EOFY lunch
- Bake off
- Sporting teams
- Health discounts + many more!
Supporting the Litigation team, you will be working on a variety of large scale matters and your responsibilities will see you:
- Opening and closing files
- Preparing and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Answering telephones
- Assisting with monthly billing and expenses
- Filing and archiving
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning
To be successful for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as a Junior Secretary/ Office Junior at a Law firm
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm +
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Corporate presentation
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Alice at people2people 8270 9770.