With offices throughout Australia, this national, mid-tier law firm are well renowned within the Legal industry. Located in stunning offices, the firm have more than 300 employees in their Sydney office and are experiencing steady growth.
This is a full time temporary to permanent position with hours 9 am to 5 pm. Your role will be to support a team of 4 within the firms Litigation team.
- Drafting letters
- Liaise with clients
- Process billing
- Collating court documentation
- Diary and email management
- Photocopy and scan documents
- High volume filling, online court filling
To be successful in securing an interview you will possess:
- A minimum of 12 months experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Ideally experience with the billing system Aderant
- Proven ability to manage conflicting deadlines and juggle multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional presentation
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, call Sam at people2people 02 8270 9733.